ADVERTISEMENT

Charges recommended against McCabe

TTechU88

Techsan
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2004
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us...ainst-mccabe-as-doj-rejects-last-ditch-appeal

The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.

A source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, "The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office."

Wow, a member of the slimy swamp can be charged. Encouraging.

McCabe, who recently was hired as a paid CNN commentator, spent 21 years with the FBI. He became the acting director in May 2017 after President Trump fired former director James Comey.

CNN hired McCabe. Birds of a feather I suppose. I wonder how their reputation will tank when they come after Brennan and Clapper as well.

McCabe has been attacked by the president since before he was elected after news emerged in the fall of 2016 that McCabe's wife had accepted campaign contributions from a political action committee associated with former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe during an unsuccessful run for the state Senate there. McAuliffe is a close ally of Bill and Hillary Clinton, who was being investigated at the time for her use of a personal email server while she was secretary of state.

Slimy, slimy, slimy.

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thursday.

Wise decision by CNN. McCabe should plead the 5th, but I don't think it will matter. He gone. I bet John Brennan's, James Comey's and James Clapper's sphincter is tightening about right now.

I am encouraged that this coup attempt has been squashed and at least one of the perps will be made accountable. I don't think they will stop with McCabe, though he was arguably the slimiest one.

“When you strike at a king, you must kill him.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News