ADVERTISEMENT

Can I Bye Week Beg?

shelbyrss12

Administrator
Apr 28, 2022
I stand (this is a lie....im laying on my couch as I type this) before you, humbly (or arrogantly whichever gets your vote) asking you to click this pretty little link and go follow Seeing Scarlet on YouTube if you don't already. ----> https://www.youtube.com/@seeingscarlet_

If you are on this site you clearly love Texas Tech sports and we cover them from an angle you won't get anywhere else, give us a go and add us to the lineup for something new. And also if you are on this site you love a good time (obvi) and we have a lot of that on our show too. Probably a long shot but I have a goal to get this to 1K by the end of the year and I grew up in a family that saw ice days as a reason to create a homemade sled out of a horse trough tied to the ball of a truck and sling ourselves through the pasture for fun.....so really this seems like somehow a more plausible a thing to figure out.

In all seriousness (I was being serious tho 😅 ) appreciate those who have enjoyed the content we've been pumping out with Seeing Scarlet this past year or so and if you are one of the over 60% of folks who watch our shows every week but aren't subscribed (analytics tell on you) do me a favor and sign in to your youtube and hit the little subscribe button. And if you haven't watched at all....give Seeing Scarlet a go if you want to check out a side of Texas Tech sports you are missing out on. We really are the only place you can get game recaps, player / coach interviews, info on recruiting (basketball notes on a certain someone in this weeks show), portal news (SS viewers knew Nijaree Canady was a Texas Tech option for weeks despite everyone in outside world being shocked by that when it happened) and everything else on the teams we cover. We even had the first interview with Gerry Glasco after he broke the internet coming to Texas Tech and signing Nija along with covering the rest of that big transfer class. Peep below.

I also have some fun ideas I am brainstorming for content changes I hope you are all going to love. And speaking of which, now is also a great time to throw out content ideas and interview candidate wishes if you have them.

Anyway love you much, wreck em.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.