ADVERTISEMENT

Beard Out! (Confirmed 1/5/23)

Rename Thread

• Beard Out (fired with cause)

Votes: 163 48.4%
  • Beard arrested but charges wont stick (resign or mutual separation)

Votes: 51 15.1%
  • Beard arrested but UT won’t to anything (he’s baaaack)

Votes: 38 11.3%
  • Beard…Nothing to see here (blame the victim and sweep under the rug)

Votes: 75 22.3%
  • Beard actually held accountable (charges stick, he’s fired, SEC!)

Votes: 27 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread is going to die when Beard gets fired because a new one will get started. That one may have 100 pages of GIFs alone though.

michael-caine-never.gif

Can't get this locked before 100.

I say Beard is fired Friday. They will lose recruits and current team members unless something is done. The ambiguity is not good for them.

Also, UT as a school is much larger than their basketball coach. Likely 99% of their enrollment doesn't give a single flip about basketball. The higher ups won't want to deal with the negativity of keeping him around too much longer. They'll want to cut ties and move on quickly. As others mentioned, when the 911 calls and pictures get released there will be a media shit storm.

peruse this thread if you want

Just in case, there was nothing in the Aimaq thread about Beard or a Reddit post.

You trolls got me to skim 16 pages in 15 minutes when I should’ve been doing other stuff. Either I missed it or...
200w.gif

On the bright or darker side, I learned more about Mark Adams and the inner working of the basketball program than I ever wanted to.

The national media will crucify them if that happens. He will be asked about it at every press conference after every game. It will follow him around in whatever capacity the rest of his career holds. I hope they do it honestly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT