ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Rivals site prediction of TTU game

liquidsmoke

Matador
Sep 26, 2008
Sep. 19 Texas Tech
After watching the Hogs manhandle Texas Tech last season, it's difficult to go any other way than predicting the same outcome this time with the game in Fayetteville. From the midway point of the third quarter through the rest of the game (including three team rushes on kneel downs) Arkansas went with 29-straight running plays and outscored Texas Tech 21-0 during that stretch to end the game. The Red Raiders are expected to have a different QB this time in sophomore dual-threat Patrick Mahomes. The OL returns three seniors, including All-America candidate Le'Raven Clark to go with the first 1,000-yard back in 16 years in Lubbock. The defense has a lot to prove after being dominated last season by the Hogs. Both teams will be better, so that's a wash, but this game is in Fayetteville and should be another romp for the Hogs.
Prediction: Hogs win by 17

I can't say that I would feel different if I were an Arkansas fan, but it still pisses me off. I hope our guys are ready and pissed off too. That 29 play stretch of rushes is freaking embarrassing.

https://arkansas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1786805

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News