ADVERTISEMENT

Apologies to Coach McG and Zach

chasebeagle2000

Rookie Red Raider
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Horseshoe Bay Texas -golf courses
I have reevaluated my ugly comments about both of you guys. I now see that the BMDs hiring this tandem is a work of genius even though they may know very little about hiring coaches and my appreciation goes out to Cody and all who brought us Joey and Zach. I think Joey is probably one the hottest up and coming coaches in college football. A true defensive genius and Zach has proven himself week in and week out that he has an unmatched talent as the top young OC in football. We need to do whatever is necessary to keep these guys because Oklahoma this year and probably Texas Georgia and Ohio State in the future will come calling for them. Please Joey and Zach don’t ever leave Tech. Thank you BMDs for hiring what has now been proven to be the best football hire in the history of Tech football. And thank you Joey for not being pressured into playing our only 5 star receiver ever and congratulations on the upcoming recruiting class. It is going to be one of the best ever. I predict you guys will lead us to the CFP this year and many many times in the future. Thanks again for all the great things you do for Tech and know we are truly blessed to have such capable leaders for this team. TIC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.