ADVERTISEMENT

Another great Red Raider and human being lost this week...

jbryanford

🌵🌵🌵Hall of Cactus
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2007
Texas
I found out on Monday that a great Red Raider, person and friend, Trent Woodward, passed away unexpectedly, Sunday morning at the age of 52. Trent was a husband, father, and brother who loved his family so much. He left behind a 15 year old son in high school,two twin boys who just turned 13.

He was a fantastic friend to so many and truly cared about people. He was just one of those positive forces in the world, which we didn't need to lose so soon.

I don't know if anyone else knows Trent on the site. He was not a member, but I promise you would have liked him.

I met Trent at the Wesley Foundation at Tech. We became fast friends. We hung out, went to basically every home football and basketball game together, played intramurals, and went to church together often. He was in my wedding.

He worked out regularly and entered a lot of Spartan races over the last decade. He always had his boys with him going on hikes around the Austin area. They loved the outdoors.

His family was from the panhandle and he went to Spade High School which is no more. He graduated from Tech in 1996.

God bless you brother... can't wait to play some pickup basketball with you in Heaven someday.

A lesson we all know but probably push aside too often.... time isn't promised to any of us...... stay in touch with people you care about... be good, be happy. Be like Trent.

335232035_899978304535099_9210441747237654179_n.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News