ADVERTISEMENT

Announcing projecTT 806 - Guns Up Jesus Hats, 806 Hats and More to make $$ for the Matador Club

DiverTTU

projecTT 806
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Fellow RRSer's
Apologies in advance for the novel of a post, but I have a lot of info to share.

Exciting times for our Red Raider Football Program and I cannot wait to be in Lubbock for the Oregon game. I have a Team Dealer/Sporting Goods Business in San Antonio and have been kicking around this idea for some time and finally I am rolling it out. I am setting up a new arm of my business that will donate 50% of the profits to the Matador Club. There will be lots of details coming soon, but for now, I have set up an online store using the platform we use for schools and leagues to purchase gear. This online store isn't the ideal way to do this and in the long term we will change to a dedicated website I hope, but let's get this thing going.

Initial projecTT 806 donation to the Matador Club:
I just made a $250 donation ($257.78 to be exact) so the Matador Club is benefiting before we have sold a thing.

First Online Store:
For the inaugural store I have an 806 cap (like the one the Coaches wore in a recent video that caused a stir) and I have The Original Guns Up Jesus Cap, that I think you guys will love. I have also added a few tee shirts (Everything Runs Through Lubbock, Somebody Turn On Some Damn Music, and an 806 tee). Check it out and if you like something, throw an order in. I feel pretty confident that any order placed by Monday will be delivered before the Oregon game.

Here is where you can help me get this off the ground, whether you place an order or not.

Please give us a follow on Twitter/X and retweet the original Tweet announcing the store and I'll put that Tweet below. Tell all your friends about this and help me pump it out to the masses.

Free Giveaway:
Everyone that replies in this thread and gives a like will be entered into a drawing for 2 items from the store of their choosing and the drawing will take place Saturday. Lets say any reply/like before Friday at midnight is eligible.

Follow us on Twitter:
@projectt_806

Thanks in advance and Guns Up to all.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News