ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely nobody:... Me: "My two cents"

Malcolm1990

806 Club
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2003
Lucas
I'm going to get thrashed for this, especially by our new Silver friends, but I know that going in and I am here for it...

Caveats: I too am bewildered and angry about Wyoming. I too am frustrated and disappointed about last night's loss. I did NOT like chasing the point early, and I was hoping for a better play call on 4th and 2. It's tough to swallow 0-2 when 2-0 was so doable.

HOWEVER: a significant majority of the most purely talented players on the team are not yet old/experienced enough to take the reins. That won't happen until late this season or next year.

So, in my opinion, what we are seeing right now (frustrating play, heartbreaking losses, etc.) is the worst it's going to be. And this "worst" is really no different from what we saw the last 12 years under the last three regimes, with a notable exception - an influx of talent across the board the likes of which we have not seen since the early 1970s.

For me, we aren't just selling hope around here anymore, we are selling a legitimate near-term future with promise. Not only am I not "on the ledge", I can't even SEE the ledge from where I'm standing. It's just a runway delay before takeoff for me.

Now I'll get y'all started with a freebie:

"Thread not going the way OP planned."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News