ADVERTISEMENT

A🌵gift for the TCU coaching staff…UPDATE #2......IT"S GOING DOWN!!!!

GCRRFan

🌵
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2006
@mxraider has a florist friend in Ft. Worth….

Would love for RRS to send their entire staff a desk cactus and say:

Since you aren’t coming out to play in the desert this fall, we thought we’d bring the desert to you. See you Nov 5.

From your friends at RedRaiderSports.com

Y’all in?

[UPDATE #1]

OK!!! Here is where we are at. We have a place in Ft. Worth holding 39 desktop cacti for us. LOL. I will pay for those within the next hour or two. What do I need???

I need a Red Raider or two willing to deliver them to the Football office and do so with a great attitude! This is all in good fun. If we can get 2 or 3 of ya'll, that would be even better. We need pics. Are any of you willing to help out?? I cannot get to Ft. Worth at anytime this week or I would.

Also....SILVER LINING ALERT.....after I pay for the cacti, we (RRS) will be donating, as of now, north of $1000 in the Matador Club!!! Hell yeah!

PLEASE let me know ASAP if you can help in Ft. Worth. Want these delivered today. DM me and I'll give you my cell.

[UPDATE #2]

RRS's own @Brandon Bohannon and @Pete_Cawthon will be delivering 39 beautiful cactus succulents to the TCU Football office this wonderful sun-filled afternoon!!!

You guys absolutely ROCK!!! LOL

The BIGGEST of SILVER LINING ALERTS: Because of your generosity, not only will the TCU staff have beautiful cacti to display, but the Matador Club will be receiving a donation of MORE THAN $2000!!!!! @codycc64

All of this in a span of about 5 hours....WOW. Thanks RRS, there is nothing like this place!

JUD

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News