ADVERTISEMENT

culallen

King of the Kliffers
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Pampa, TX
Hi folks.

This is my 50,000th post. Some of you have more than me. Some of you will catch me soon.

I’ve been thinking about what to post for 50K. I’m not very creative. It’s not me to post scantily clad people. I don’t have anything profound to say. I can’t think of anything entertaining at the moment.

So while I have you all here, I wanted to let you all know that this has been, and will continue to be (sorry, haters), a fun ride. I spend too much time on here. But some of you I’ve had the pleasure of meeting in person. And others I hope to in the future. Some of you I don’t care to ever know you. But you’ve all had an impact on my life, and I treasure that. It’s fun to share Texas Tech fandom with you.

@Robert G , @C. Level , @A. Dickens , it’s really pretty unbelievable that a somewhat obscure message board on the internet can have such staying power for so long, but you’ve laid the foundation for a pretty special community. I list the OGs specifically, but all of the staff who contribute continue to carry the torch. RRS is in good hands.

Shout out to @SaikenPhase , wherever he is. I don’t know how many posts he ended up with, but his post rate was incredible. I know he often would take a contrarian position, but I rarely felt like he presented an argument without a thoughtful foundation. I miss his posts.

I plan on bringing back my Monday game thread reaction post this fall. Maybe y’all will read it. Maybe not. But I miss doing it.

Anyway, I’ve gone on long enough. I won’t make another post like this until I hit 200K likes. You’ll have that to look forward to.

So what’s everyone drinking tonight, and where should I go on vacation…?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News