ADVERTISEMENT

2023 FB recruits ranked by me

djo7051

Techsan
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2003
I needed a distraction from basketball, so I decided to rank the incoming class purely from my own research and observations. Without utilizing rivals or any other outside input. This mostly included studying hudl highlights, which I understand is in-exact..
My rankings based on making an impact to the bottom line over the next 4 years:

1. Tyrone West- speed, size, competitiveness. West has it all. NFL guy
2. Isaiah Crawford- Biggest upside, at one of the most crucial positions in football. Uncertainty about his injury is the only reason he isn’t #1
3. Jaden Cofield- Huge body with relatively quick feet. He could play in the SEC.
4. Jordan Sanford- Elite speed and good ball skills equals 3 year starter at CB
5. Chapmen Lewis - Rangy, good tackler and good coverage skills. I think this guy plays on Sundays.
6. Ansel Nedore- put 30lbs on this dude and I doubt he loses a step. He might start as soon as 2024.
7. Nick Fatig- Strong with an incredible first step. I think he plays Center here.
8. Dylan Spencer - Huge ceiling with this cat.
9. Marquez Stevenson- Hugely underrated. Possibly the 2nd fastest guy on the roster next year. His WR tape is insane. He could be big time on either side of the ball.
10. Brendan Jordan - He will contribute. Very high floor type of kid.
11. Dylan Shaw - Nasty and mean.
12. Anquan Willis - Remember Abraham Smith from Baylor? Let’s see him run the ball before switching him to LB
13. Marcos Ramon-Edwards- Huge ceiling, low floor. I have a good feeling about him.
14. Kelby Valsin
15. Kaden Carr
16. Jake Strong
17. Justin Horne
18. Braylon Rigsby
19. Demarion Crest
20. Jmaury Davis
21. John Curry
22. Amier Washington
23. Daniel Sill
24. Miquel Dingle

Flame away!!