ADVERTISEMENT

2023 ALCS

techfan50

Red Raider
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
If anyone wants to talk about the series without having a “who can make the snarkiest and most condescending remark” contest I thought we could do it here. There’s already a trash talk thread and I don’t really come on this board to bicker with other Tech fans.

Anyways I’m very interested to see how this plays out. What the Astros have done the past 7 years is extremely impressive, especially in a sport where amazing regular season teams frequently lose before making it to the LCS every year. Having Bochy gives me a lot of confidence though because he seems to have the secret formula for post season success figured out as well. Rangers actually have a lot of postseason experience with the caveat being that all that experience came as members of other teams. Astros have been doing this a long time though and they’ve been doing it together so gotta think that gives them an edge there.

Also I’m personally a big believer in Due Theory. I wouldn’t say the Rangers are due to win one but definitely feels like the Astros are due to go down just based on how hard it’s gotta be to go to 4 WS in a row. Any thoughts from Astros fans on how this might go?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News