ADVERTISEMENT

$10,000 TTU degree

Lubbockist

I'm 🌵 now
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2011
Lubbock
Just got this in my email. Pretty cool idea. Hopefully someone sent it to Mahomes

DATE: May 1, 2024
TO: Faculty, Staff and Alumni
RE: Introducing the Texas Tech 10K Degree Completion Program
I am pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new initiative available through Texas Tech Online at the new Texas Tech DFW site: the 10K Degree Completion Program. This innovative program provides a flexible and affordable pathway for non-traditional students to complete their bachelor's degrees and achieve their academic and career goals.
The Texas Tech 10K Degree Completion Program is specifically tailored for individuals who have accrued college credits but have not yet completed their degree. With a focus on affordability, flexibility, and personalized support, this program offers a unique opportunity for adult learners to reignite their educational journey and unlock new opportunities for career advancement and personal growth.
Key highlights of the program include:
  • Affordable Pricing: Students who have completed at least 80 hours of applicable coursework can earn their bachelor's degree for as little as $10,000, with individual pricing based on transfer credits and prior learning experiences.
  • Flexible Course Options: Flexible online and hybrid courses allow working professionals to balance their education with other commitments.
  • Recognition of Prior Learning and Microcredentials: Through OP 30.10, students can access up to nine free credit hours for prior learning experiences, alongside an additional 12 free credits in microcredential courses. This combination allows for a total of up to 21 hours of free coursework, helping students expedite their degree completion.
  • Personalized Support: Dedicated advisors guide students through every step of the enrollment and academic planning process, ensuring a smooth and successful journey.
I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the program and share this information with students who may benefit from the 10K Degree Completion Program. Thank you for your continued dedication to our students' success and for your support of this important initiative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News