ADVERTISEMENT

Why are you still confident we can salvage this season?

Baby D Double T

Red Raider
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2018
I see a lot of talk about why we are not doing well and why things have gone the way they've gone but not much talk on what has you optimistic, if at all, that things can change for the better.

Mine is pretty simple and probably overly simplified. I think we've been in every game until the end and have just come up short. That can be a trend for the whole year but there reason why I don't think it will be is because of the defense. In years' past you would lose these close games in a shootout. This year the offense is having trouble sustaining drives, currently, so the defense has kept us in these close ones. Maybe it's because I'm use to points being put up for us but I'm not too worried about the offense staying stagnant. And I think if they can get it going while the defense gets better with more reps, I think it's very possible to end the season above .500 in conference. If we can get the offense going this weekend then you might be able to talk me into putting money down on a 9-3 regular season lol

What say you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News