ADVERTISEMENT

What a Coincidence

DFWRaider2

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2004
DFW
On the same day that a whistleblower's testimony suggested to the House Oversight Committee that our current president took $10 Million (or $5 M since his son got the other $5 M) in bribes from a Barisma executive, the former president is indicted for doing something the current president also did, mishandling classified documents. More interestingly is that the current president was only a Senator when he took possession of classified documents which is illegal, yet he hasn't been indicted for bribery or for his doing the same thing the former president and current favorite to win the 2024 election did.

Now, I'll admit I can't stand Trump and I've been hoping DeSantis could find a way to beat him in the primary (I think DeSantis would be a better president and be far more presidential). But the last thing I wanted was for DeSantis to get the nomination because our country has a corrupt, politically motivated DOJ. And what's frightening is not just that the DOJ is blatantly corrupt, but that they are so emboldened that they can be this obvious and clearly not be worried about repercussions.

It's scary as hell for our country. Not only do we have a president who clearly took lots of money from our two biggest adversaries as well as the country we're giving billions in war aid to, but we have a DOJ and FBI that we know are corrupt based on Durhan's independent counsel investigation and aren't even trying to hide it. These are the same groups that have tried to basically have anyone in the other party classified as domestic terrorists including parents who dare complain at school board meetings that they don't want teachers overstepping their bounds. Basically anyone in this country who isn't woke is now in danger of being arrested for terrorism or whatever other politically motivated charge the DOJ wants to throw out and the corruption is so deep that they can get away with it. It also means that it probably doesn't matter who we vote for, there's only one candidate who is going to win.

As much as I don't like Trump, I am 100% in his court on this one. He's still a narcissistic jerk but last time I checked that's not against the law. What is against the law is taking bribes from foreign countries, especially countries that are adversaries, but apparently if you are ok woke ideology bribery and treason are ok.

The Biden DOJ clearly timed this Trump news to take all the focus away from the revelations that came out about Biden just hours before. In fact, the last time info about Biden's "business" dealings started coming to light Trump got indicted for something else that questionable at best. And Trump's attorney, the first person who should have been notified of an indictment, found out from a journalist.

This country is now officially on the same level as North Korea, Russia, Venezuela, China, and other countries we grew up hearing we weren't like. If there's a light at the end of the tunnel it's that the current president is so unpopular that his chances of winning are pretty terrible, but clearly the corruption runs so deep in this country that we can't even believe election results. Last election we had the media and major social media platforms blatantly covering up stories that reflected poorly on Biden while putting a bullhorn to anything true or not that reflected poorly on Trump, so you have to believe what happened today is just the start of more election interference.

It sure looks like the DOJ and FBI are going to decide who wins the 2024 election just like they did in 2020. We are now Amerika and will continue to be until someone is able to get into the WH and clean house of every senior leader in the DOJ and FBI.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News