ADVERTISEMENT

Washington St Staring RB Injured in Spring Game

rljones7

Matador
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2001
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Leo Pualaski with a broken ankle or lower leg. Kid was projected starter.

Overall they looked decent on defense but offensively they are a shadow of the team without returning WR Kelly, QB who hit portal to Miami and the O-line was absolute ass and was called for holds over and over. Backup true fresh RB Parker was a bright spot

Several (4) bench and depth players run off by Coach Lanning at Oregon have showed up at Wazzu. One being LB transfer Keith Brown and showed up. I saw McKenna on defense also played pretty solid but they lost a ton of talent in portal.

Wazzu QB is named Zebbie for those who have encyclopedic knowledge of historical significance of Red Raider QBs will laugh.

Will say it again, their OL was the worst I’ve seen since before Mike Leach came with new scheme. Absolute ass and they had several other players leave with injuries. Their starting (5) are mostly injured which led to this mess but expect they will be much better in Fall as season starts. I think QB1 will be #10 Metier who was decent and played some last season.

That’s my take. Pretty underwhelming Spring Game but strange things happen in the Palouse so I’ll worry about this game until the final whistle. Coach Dicker came from Wyoming…IYKYK

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News