ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you to all who came out played in our golf tournament!

Daddyrusses

🌵Who’s Your Daddy?🌵
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Dallas, TX
Many of you have supported our golf tournament over the years and this year we have moved our date up a bit to help some that have not been able to join in the past due to conflicts.

This year we will be hosting our event at Timarron CC in Southlake, TX on Monday, April 17th.

If you have been to my event you know it’s first class all the way and worth the investment.

We have a special need for sponsors this year, so if you own or work for a company that would be interested in sponsoring, please do! If you want to put together a team, or just sign up as an individual, we can make that work as well. If you sign up as an individual and want to be paired with other Red Raiders, just shoot me a message after you have registered.

Special thanks to @rbox and his company, SFMG as well as @92fox and his company, Simmons Bank for their early support and sponsorships. You can also catch a glance of @mjonn28, @Dtown66, @msands99, @whittb14, @eevangelTTU, @GCRRFan, @Junar45, @rimbo74, @BMORAIDER570 and others that I’m sure I have missed.

You can register your sponsorship, team, or individual registration HERE!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News