ADVERTISEMENT

TCU game

redblackjack

Matador
Nov 9, 2006
I really want to beat Baylor because they have finally strung together a few wins in a row against us after we mud holed them for close to two decades plus their shady recruiting. I think winning at Arkansas would be huge for our program to beat an SEC team on the road where we are a huge underdog and would really start our season off well.

Then there is TCU. Already hated them but the ridiculous running up of the score on us while they were kneeling the ball against ISU really makes this the top game for me. I took a look at their post spring depth chart and well the offense is very very salty. Seniors along the line, deep at running back, and decent depth at WR with very good starters, and Boykin as well. DL is all Srs up front, they may be a little weaker in the middle. However where we are going to have to win is our WR against their LBs. They are starting FR Mike Freeze and are inexperienced in the middle. Corners are also a little young while the safeties look solid.

I am assuming this will be a night game in Lubbock and no doubt its been circled. Just watching that hype video and showing the tackling in the last years game, whoof. I honestly don't know if we are going to be able to slow down their offense enough to win but it should be a lot better.

Jakeem and Sadler are keys for me as they both need to have very very good games across the middle as well as the running game and taking care of the ball. This is the game I feel best about because its at home and we will give them everything we've got with a better team. I think Arkansas lost some DL and Baylor's D besides their DL is kinda patchy but those will be tough.

As a side note in looking over their roster, they seem to have no attrition. Even Collier is on the depth chart and Trey Elliot is 3rd string LT behind two seniors. I was working out in Plano today and Trey was up there, that was a flat out miss by us, I don't know if we offered too late or it wasn't committable but that kid is going to have a good career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News