ADVERTISEMENT

Target funds non-profit advocating for closing Mt. Rushmore and De-militarizing the US

DFWRaider2

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2004
DFW

I don't have a problem with a store having a display for Gay Pride and I'm glad we're getting to the point that gay folks are being accepted like everyone else. I've argued with a couple of folks on here because I think gay folks should be able to get married and enjoy the same life commitments as the rest of us do. IMO If you love someone and want to marry them I think you should be able to (assuming they're adults). I have no problem with Trans folks either, and although I don't understand their lifestyle choices they have the right to do what makes them happy. So before one of the usual suspects calls me a homophobe or transphobe I figured I'd set the record straight.

But I draw the line when something like transsexualism is shoved into the faces of kids. Putting those huge displays with racks of trans-female swimsuits designed to hide their dicks and balls into the children's section clearly wasn't because there is a huge demand for it when only a half percent of our population is Trans. And if there isn't enough of a demand to warrant such a huge display in the first place why on earth would you put it in the children's section?

But just when I thought Target had done the worst they'd ever do comes the story today that they are funding a non-profit which has the mission of destroying Mt. Rushmore and "demilitarizing" the US. I'm sure they are just virtue signaling and trying to satisfy the small-but-very-vocal Twitter Mob of people who think anyone that doesn't agree with them is a racist homophobe fascist (even though said Mob is far more fascist than any of the people they accuse of fascism), but what about the rest of us (the majority) who don't support grooming children to make permanent changes to themselves when their brains aren't mature enough to know what they're doing?

I've always liked Target and it's always been a place near the top of my list if I needed to pick various random items. But if they truly support this cause they're funding I'll never set foot in another Target store again. They pretty much lost me when they tried to shove female swimsuits with a cock sleeve down our kids' throats, but this non-profit they are funding is the epitome of Woke Anti-American Hate. It's Un-American and strikes me no differently than if they were funding a non-profit focused on replacing Capitalism with Communism or supporting The Taliban. They already lost billions after the "tuck swimsuit" incident and I hope this latest "issue" puts them on financial life support. It's about time these companies who are virtue signaling to please a group who hates America pays for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News