ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Kennedy said

hubcityblack

Red Raider
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2005
He thought the CIA was involved in the JFK assignation. Here is what I know. Do you folks know who Jamie Raskin is. Demo. who lead impeachment and Jan 6 against Trump.

So here is what I know. Jamie s step Mother has stayed at our home 2 times. Here husband is Marc Raskin, very famous way back. He was on JFK national security council..

He was INTERVIEW 3 times by JFK movie producer. Long and short , he said he thought Warren was a white wash. His widow gave me his 2 favorite movies, JFK and Wag the Dog!

Now I worked for a federal judge in houston, Chief of the Fifth. Jude Seals was appointed by Ralph Yaurbourgh . Remember he was in car right behind Kennedy.

Judge Seals said Yarbourgh said...........................Castro got Kennedy before Kennedy Castro. Most interesting. My wife later clerked with Judge Seals so I knew him and wen to his home several times. I have watched every show on this. The best is.....The men who killed Kennedy. Nine different stories. Famed Austin lawyer says it was LBJ, Mafia related says it was them. Will we ever know!! Probably not. Might shake us to foundation. Hubcity

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News