ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for my baby brother.... Another Update

Luis

“Club 69”
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2001
Lubbock
****2nd update so the results from the growth is perfectly normal. He will get his blood checked again in a couple of weeks to make sure everything is back to normal. Thanks so much again.

**UPDATE**First off, I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I couldn't be more thankful to all of you. He is finally out of the hospital and they seemed to have regulated his blood. We are still waiting on the test results on the growth but things are looking up. I haven't gotten to talk about what they did to correct the issue he was ready to go home and I didn't want to bug him about it because he didn't sleep very well in the hospital. Thanks again, and God bless you all.

He is 39, but he will always be my baby brother. He was experiencing fatigue, and also had trouble sleeping. He went to the Dr. and after checking his blood work his hemoglobin level was at a 6 which is extremely low. He has had a blood transfusion but as of today he isnt producing blood properly. Sorry if I am not too good at explaining this I'm far from a dr. They also did a Colonoscopy and Endoscopy looking for internal bleeding. As my brother put it double penetration (that's my bro always making me laugh). They are now doing a biopsy on build up. While we wait on those results he has had to have another transfusion, and they can't find anything wrong. Please say a prayer for him if you can. I appreciate it. God bless you all.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News