ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer Request

bdub60ttu

🌵👆🌵
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2010
Crazy Fort Worth
I know we have several on here that believe in the power of prayer. I could really use some for a close friend of mine. He had a mass discovered on a kidney recently and after a visit to MD Anderson he found out it’s stage 4 renal cancer and they discovered another tumor on a vertebrae. Starting chemo immediately to try and shrink the tumor so they can perform surgery and doing scans to check for other tumors. He’s got a wife and young stepdaughter. His name is Mike. Please say a prayer for him, his family, and his doctors. He has a good relationship with Jesus Christ and even with this tough news has a good attitude and faith that God can work miracles. Thank you and God bless.

UPDATE 5/21:

I just got an update from my buddy today with great news and I wanted to share since so many of you were kind enough to send prayers his way.

He went back to MD Anderson last week and his latest CT scan showed that all the tumors appear to be necrotic or just dead tissue at this point.

Thanks again to those that took the time to say a prayer and please continue to keep him in your prayers if you're so inclined. God is GOOD!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News