ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Summer Family Vacation Ideas/Boulder Area Recs

ttu2061

Techsan
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
Looking for ideas on places to take the family for about a week this June. Me, my wife and 11 & 5 yo girls. Want to stay in the US probably, budget is healthy but not crazy.

I’m doing a half Ironman in Boulder on June 8th, probably either having them come up for the race and stay or meeting them somewhere after.

I know I’d really enjoy hanging in Boulder/Denver, but while we can hike, the kids don’t have much experience at all and we like being outside but we’re not super outdoorsy, so not sure there’s much for the kids. Or at least not much that we can’t do in any other big city. If I’m wrong, I’m definitely open to doing that, but need some suggestions.

Had a great time in Hilton Head & Charleston in the past and considering going back there now that our 2nd daughter is old enough to enjoy it.

Possibly just do an Airbnb in Florida or on a lake/river somewhere? Probably not in Texas because that would likely bring a bunch of family into the mix and don’t really want to deal with all those logistics.

Any other suggestions or ideas?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News