ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Received back bloodwork (ugh)

BKCTTU

Matador
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2003
I had my bloodwork taken a week or so ago and got the results back this morning. Man honestly I feel like I'm in fairly decent shape. I'm not over weight (little beer belly), I workout, and honestly have good genetics...until today.

My cholesterol has SKY ROCKETED. My LDL is 159, Tri 158, Chol 245, and HDL 54. F me. My doctor said I'm giving you 3 months or you are going to have to get on meds to get it down. Also my Testosterone is only around 550. I've been taking injections like I told you guys in that other thread, but now I've gotten pellets so hopefully that keeps things moving. Also my family has a history of high cholesterol.

Anywhoo I've come to RRS for advice. We have been killing door dash lately. I've been drinking more than normal, and just in general not eating well. Chips and Salsa are an absolute crutch for me. I fn love cold beer but can drink liquor if needed.

I have always sucked at watching what I eat, but now that I'm 45 I'm discovering things can get sideways on you in a hurry. We've got a meal company in town that makes meals and brings to house, so I think I'll start doing that. I guess I'll drink Tequila and Topo instead of beer?

What else fellas...damn it sucks getting old!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News