ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Crazy ass neighbor -- Final Update

TmacNEIL

Red Raider
Aug 16, 2009
Alright - I'm going crazy with this b!tch. I have a neighbor who has had the cops called on them 4x this year alone, in what 10 weeks. She screams in the middle of street profanity after profanity, which is annoying in general, but there 7 families with kids under 8 that are outside playing. Not in her own yard, literally the middle of the street and finishes the rants with 'and the cops cant do s*** to me'.

Dumb in itself but not much can do. However for some reason Sunday she came screaming specifically at me and my wife with our 2 kids (2,4) playing outside with us. Never came on property or touched us, but screamed over and over how she was going to beat both our asses if she sees us anywhere else...The obvious thought is okay thats not gonna happen and ignore her the best you can and move on.

Today, while my wife is taking our 4 yr old to pre-k, this lady is hiding in the parking lot (her kid also goes there in different class, so not a random following) and runs up to the car as soon as my wife is getting the kids out to take them in, and traps here between the car and door, again screaming how she's going to beat us up. Then starts to make fun of my 2yr old who have a skin stain issue on his leg and how he's going to infect the school, before getting in her car and leaving. She's holding my son in her harms and daughter by the hand. Who are obviously freaked out and upset. Of course the cops are called who then basically say nothing can be done since she never physically attacked her. All can do is file a report.

What can I do about this, or are we just f'd and have to deal with it or move to get away from her. And its not just me, because like i said cops called 4 different times and none of them were by me. All the parents are in agreement on how awful and all our considering moving, bc there seems to be nothing anyone can do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News