ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Charleston SC recs

martaylo

Techsan
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
Taking a family trip to Charleston in October. We'll be there for 4 nights. It's a long ways out but my family likes to plan early. There will be about 10-12 adults and 2 babies (1-ish year old). Wife and I are planning to split an AirBnB with my sister and BIL since we're the ones with babies, we'll be turning in early but it'll be nice to have a place to park the kiddos and then have a drink on the back porch or whatever without worrying about others making noise or a crying baby waking up the whole family. I think the rest are going to get their own bigger AirBnB.

Anyway, looking for food, activities and potentially family friendly bars for some daytime drinking maybe. I checked earlier threads, but there hasn't been much in the past couple years so I thought a new one was in order. FWIW, our daughter is perfectly happy being carried around in a baby backpack thingy or pushed in a stroller. She's not fussy or difficult at all. Having said that she'll probably be a total daemon this trip, but whatever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News