ADVERTISEMENT

Official Poll: Would you buy whiskey to support the Matador Club?

At what price point and how many bottles would you be “IN”?

• $100 - 1 bottle

Votes: 63 27.2%
  • $100 - 2+ bottles

Votes: 62 26.7%
  • $150 - 1 bottle

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • $150 - 2+ bottles

Votes: 43 18.5%
  • $200 - 1 bottle

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • $200 - 2+ bottles

Votes: 29 12.5%
  • $250+ - 1 bottle

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • $250+ - 2+ bottles

Votes: 31 13.4%
  • $75 - I want in but I’m poor

Votes: 31 13.4%

• Total voters

martaylo

Techsan
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
EDIT: Comment with your general location so we can figure out where to have this stuff sent. I'm assuming a heavy DFW lean, but not sure where else.

We have the ball somewhat rolling on the RRS barrel club. If you missed previous discussions, we’re planning to get a barrel pick of bourbon, sell it at cost+ and give the $ to the Matador Club after the barrel is paid for. We’re working to see what we can get a barrel pick of and what people actually want and will pay for so we know if we need to eliminate some options.

I think the $ will be split something like 80% product and 20% donation. We’ll hopefully be holding a few bottles for auction as well to drive up the donation numbers… but mostly I want to make sure we have support for a full barrel, or if we could swing multiple barrels.

Below are some broad options for what you’d personally be willing to spend per bottle and how many bottles you’d get. Please check all prices that apply, but choose only 1 of the quantity options per price. I’m sure many of us have friends and family who would take a bottle as well, but just stick to what you’d personally buy for now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News