ADVERTISEMENT

Morning After Big 12 Thoughts

MacRed

Ŧhe Dust Coast
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2021
Texas Tech: Damn this defense is good. Too bad our OC sucks. Can’t tell if we can’t throw or it’s the play calling. Thank god for Tahj or we’d be a 1 or 2 win team with the total lack of pass attack. Are we on something of a roll?

KU: 23-2 bitches

Texas: TCU 2022 reincarnated

TCU: You had one job!

OU: They are are white knuckling the relevance of their program. I think that SEC move is really gonna hurt. See Nebraska.

WVU: What is Rich Rod up to?

Okie State: WTF?

UCF: A lot of scary potential

K State: Doing the hokie pokie with being a great team. Bipolar Power Cats

Baylor: Dave about to be Aranda’d off.

Cincy: Ass

UH: A little bit more Ass

Iowa State: “5 Star players vs 5 star culture”… for the love of god take your moment next Saturday

BYU: I hate that we lost to them, they’re not good, but Cyclone Larry was guzzling Ames Lager in Provo and that image makes me feel better.

Closing Thoughts: Texas is good not great. They caught Bama at the perfect time. Will be surprised if they only have one loss going into December.

Big 12 as a whole is fvckin wonky. What an ugly year overall for the conference.

Still totally unclear who plays in the Big 12 championship game. Next two weeks could be chaos.

Gundy is your Big 12 coach of the year, that’s a bad team outside Ollie Gordon. Shocking how well they’ve done. That team is capable of losing 45-3 most games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News