ADVERTISEMENT

Micah Hudson Recruitment | September 11th 2023, A Day in Texas Tech History | 10:06 PM Central Update

D3vJaVu

Designador
Silver Member
Jun 19, 2023
linktr.ee
I will be trying to keep up with this the best I can since I am active on Twitter and Social Media, I will hopefully have updates at around 12 PM, 6 PM and 10 PM if there is movement or something significant, until his commitment to a school. -- July OP Update- I will no longer be following this day by day anymore, only when something new/interesting pops up.

June 19th: https://texastech.forums.rivals.com...ruitment-day-3-7-30-pm-central-update.180930/

UPDATES AT 11 AM Central
UPDATES AT 4 PM Central-
  • Joey McGuire Let’s goooo post
  • Liked Ms Shelton with Coach McGuire
UPDATES AT 4:36 Central-
  • Micah instagram Story:

UPDATES AT 4:48 Central-
  • Micah has deleted his Twitter account:

UPDATES AT 11 AM Central June 21st-
  • Not much, don't expect much of anything from this thread today.
UPDATES AT 10 PM Central June 21st-
  • As expected, not much of anything, we just gotta wish him luck in his 7 on 7 Tournament.
UPDATES AT 12 PM Central June 22nd-
  • Not much of anything, makes sure to wish him luck in his 7 on 7 tournament, I'd expect some sort of commitment announcement soon.
UPDATES AT 1:07 Central June 22nd-
  • Micah Hudson rocking the Texas Tech backpack per @B. Golan

UPDATES AT 2:46 Central June 22nd-
  • Looking good for us Red Raiders.
  • Per @B. Golan -
Jason Suchomel from Orangebloods is obviously there in College Station and spoke with Micah. He just sent me the audio so all credit to him. Transciption below.

You did visit A&M while you're here?

"I'm going to."

Where do they fit in and what's your interest in A&M like?

"Coach (Dameyune) Craig is a good coach, and coach (Tony Jerod) Eddie, and they talk to me a lot. That relationship wise, you know what I mean? They're still staying in touch. Really just trying to get a feel, see more stuff, keep my eyes open. Just relax, you know what I mean?"

Let's talk Texas, you've been to Texas a bunch. Talk about the latest contact with Texas and where things kind of stand with Texas?

"Just hitting me up and stuff, seeing if I'm all good, you know? That's pretty much it though. Coach (Chris) Jackson, he hits me up a lot. Coach Sark (Steve Sarkisian) has been trying to hit me up a little bit. But coach Jackson really texts me a lot."

How did they respond when you said 'hey, I'm gonna delay this visit'? Were they cool about it and are they still gonna try to get you down there?

"Uhhh...shoot, my mom talked to them about it. I didn't even talk to them about it so."

Talk about Texas Tech. You just visited there last weekemd, what was that visit like and what do you like about Tech?

"It was a good time. I was able to really like get a confirmation that they're real. All the other recruits, they were feeling the same way when they go down there and stuff like that. So I know it's not only me that feels like I'm being treated right and stuff like that. Everybody is being treated right and I like that. I don't wanna see myself being different than anybody else. I wanna be treated just as good as a 2-star or a 1-star, whatever. I don't think it should be any different treatment and that's how it is at Texas Tech. They treat everybody the same."

What do you feel about what they're building there? Coach McGuire has got it trending in the right direction and a lot of people are picking them to be in the Big 12 championship.

"I feel like he's got a lot built up. These players wanna play for a good coach and they also wanna be coached up the right way, not just getting cussed out and stuff like that. They wanna be able to learn from the coaches and know what they're doing wrong. I feel like they do that a lot. They really break it down for you to understand and then also, they're gonna make sure you're good as a person as well. I feel like that's a pretty big thing that a lot of recruits look out for and stuff like that. They're not just gonna go to a college just because they're a powerhouse and stuff like that or just because they have fancy cars. That stuff really doesn't matter. I'm chill, laid back and not into all that stuff."

June 23rd 11 AM Central Update-
  • Nothing much, Micah 7 on 7 so we could hear some stuff.
Sorry all, was busy yesterday but you can find Micah highlights all over Twitter for June 24th.

June 25th 1:30 PM Central Update-

• Expect a announcement soonish from Micah, other than that not much news
June 25th 3:25 PM Central Update-
  • His Instagram PFP is now him in Texas A&M gear.
June 25th 7:35 PM Central Update-
  • I'd say expect something big tomorrow.

June 25th 9:06 PM Central Update-
  • He a humble man.

June 26th 10:45 AM Central Update-
June 26th 12:42 PM Central Update-
  • Texas A&M Post-

June 26th 3:06 PM Central Update-
  • Twitter bio now changed to "how you wanna play it ?"

June 27th 11:03 AM Central Update-
  • No commitment yesterday, today is a new day, I'd expect him to change his Instagram today and maybe change his twitter.
June 27th 3:54 PM Central Update-
  • Liking Texas Tech content on twitter
  • Instagram is a black PFP now with no posts.
June 27th 7:31 PM Central Update-
  • Micah is the goat

June 28th 11:34 AM Central Update-
  • Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley
June 28th 1:26 PM Central Update-
  • Micah Hudson replies with a pic of him and sark.

June 28th 3:44 PM Central Update-
  • According to my studies, Texas Tech should be on his account tomorrow.

June 29th 12:24 PM Central Update-
  • Instagram is now a black PFP, nothing much new on twitter and other subjects.
June 29th 1:43 PM Central Update-
  • Tech Pom Squad member Brenley Herrera on Micah Hudson-

June 29th 4:17 PM Central Update-

June 29th 8:23 PM Central Update-
  • It appears a Texas fan was insulting Micah and Micah is trolling and giving false crystal balls but liked some other posts.

June 30th 10:41 AM Central Update-
  • Nothing new, tomorrow is the start of July so we could see some news there
July 1st, OP Update-
I will no longer be following this day by day anymore, only when something new/interesting pops up.

Thanks- D3vJaVu

July 1st 3:10 PM Central Update-

• It tis July and we shall wait.
July 1st 4:40 PM Central Update-
  • His instagram is back to only having a UT post.
July 6th removed.

July 8th 9:39 AM Central Update-

• Not much to really update on, On his twitter PFP its just him on his HS team, still only has the A&M post there, Instagram is Black PFP with the Texas post as his only post and on Threads its him at a Tech party it looks like but his profile is private.
July 9th 11:50 AM Central Update-
July 12th 12:55 AM Central Update-
July 15th 1:53 PM Central Update-
July 29th 1:17 AM Central Update-
  • Micah Hudson is taking a visit to Texas Tech over the Aggies, Huge get.
August 1st 9:20 AM Central Update-
  • Instagram seems to be deleted
  • Nothing seems to be different with the twitter

Wow! Crazy that I had covered most of this, covered Texas Tech Recruiting history, crazy! Let's go ball out.

Micah Hudson, Texas Tech Commit 5 Star+, September 11th 2023

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News