ADVERTISEMENT

I'm sick of the lack of respect from Notre Dame!

Rolf C

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2004
SICK OF IT! The Athlon "reporter" is some ND grad who clearly knows less than my sister about basketball!

What is going on?! "Maybe I'll watch a half." You going to watch half a buzzsaw come down on your head and the other half you can watch coming out of your backside!

I can't take it, the complete lack of awareness and respect is very unrespectful-like and this garbage has got to stop! I hope Texas Tech is aware of the complete and utter nonsensical drivel being spouted by Notre Dame officials, players, coaches, fans, and media. NBC will probably air some "Golden Moments of Notre Dame Football from 1936" as a prelude to today's basketball game. the Notre Dame Broadcasting Company can go kick sand.

Tom Noie is also an "ND Insider" with an article in the local fishwrap, the Indianapolis Star, and the headline is, "Notre Dame keeps rolling along with no reason to stop". I got a reason for you to stop that that reason is Texas Tech! No reason to stop?! Give me a break.

All this nonsense is infuriating. I'm mad as AF. I hope the Red Raiders are aware of all this baloney.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News