ADVERTISEMENT

Hyatt status offer

Newp

Red Raider
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2004
I have Globalist status with Hyatt, which is their highest status.
I can share this status with friends or employees, which means I can help you if you are interested.

Here’s what comes with Globalist status:
  • Free upgrades to suites if available
  • No resort fees (on available rates, which has always been the case on my stays)
  • Free parking (and free valet if they have it)
  • Free breakfast (or Club Room access)
  • Early check-in and late check-out
  • A few other minor perks
To give you an example, last January I took my family of 5 to the Grand Hyatt in Vail for 3 nights. We paid for a regular room but got upgraded to a 2-room suite that was 1200sf, had 3 double beds, 3 couches, a dining area, and 2 full bathrooms. We were there for 3 nights, so the room upgrade by itself was worth at least $1800.

Free breakfast was $60/person/day including tip: $60 x 5 x 3= $900 + tip=$1050.

No resort fee: $40x3=$120.

Free valet parking: $30x3=$90.

So the total for the perks, not including the room upgrade (since it’s not guaranteed) was $1179. If you include the room upgrade, the total is $2979.
That’s why the travel industry says Hyatt status is the most valuable of the hotel chains.

Here's how this would work. You go online and find where and when you want to go. I’d book and pay for your room. You’d pay me for the room before you go. If you change your mind (or don’t pay), I can cancel the room as long as I give them 24-hour notice. You show up and give them a credit card for your incidentals.

What do I get out of this? You pay me $150 and I also get Hyatt points for using my credit card at a Hyatt hotel.

I’ve done this one time before for a friend, so I thought I’d give this a run and see what happens. Message me if you are interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News