ADVERTISEMENT

Hated Rivals

blackswarm93

Red Raider
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2003
I may be in the minority here, but I just don't have the sports hate for UT anymore. The Aggies, well, they will always deserve our ridicule. And UT will always be more arrogant than they deserve to be. I used to sports hate those guys, much more than Aggie or OU, or TCU. But like any toxic relationship, I'm glad this one is over. Goodbye and good riddance.

If I am being honest, I haven't cared about winning or losing more than when we play BU, TCU, and OSU, for a long time. Interesting that we don't have a protected series with anyone. They two big guys are gone, and we are still slighted. Those 3 at the top are going to get more of my fan emotion for a long time. But I just want to curb stomp every team in this conference now. Time for Tech to be the big boy in this conference, and then take it to the other conferences come playoff time.

Sorry to be redundant, since I have said this in multiple threads now, but let's go beat the burnt orange team and finish this season with an exclamation point. I dont care who they are anymore, I just want this to be our 7th win as I enjoy my turkey and stuffing leftovers.

Reactions: RickyB0bby
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News