ADVERTISEMENT

SPITBALLIN' Final Whistle Feeling: Texas pres. by Sideline Provisions

J. Apodaca

Mickey Mouse Staff Member
Staff
Mar 7, 2022
Struggling to put together any bright spots from this one, and I’m sure that this won’t be read extensively, but here we go.

-The offensive line was awful. To be expected against that front, but I don’t know if there are enough words to state how bad that was.

-I’ve had enough of Jerand Bradley. Just an inexcusable night in a season that has been minimal effort from him.

-Brooks carried the ball well in spurts, that 25 yard rush was one of the craziest rushes I’ve ever seen in person. It’s been a pleasure to see him carry the ball, and if this is it, which I would assume so, go be great.

-You were killed by the RPO game throughout. Just brutal.

-Tech’s defense pulled a repeat of the UCF game, really solid in the redzone and pretty much abysmal everywhere else. Auburn was just a much better kicker.

-I struggle to understand what Zach Kittley’s offense was trying to attack tonight. Just didn’t feel very cohesive with a plan to attack. You didn’t even try to establish the run early and it was just off the rails immediately.

-Special teams were awful, outside of the one good return from McCray that set up the TD drive. McNamara had his worse night I can remember.

-Going to give a slight excuse to the front four, they were super banged up.

-Win whatever bowl game they send you too and bring in quite a few portal WRs and OL, please.

-Prayers for Cam Watts and his family.

Joey quotes will be up ASAP.

xydfrfxwgpovgko6arvv

Owned and operated by Red Raiders, Sideline Provisions offers one of a kind items you can’t find anywhere else in the world. They are the original creator of the Guns Up logo and are the only place to get Dirk West original pieces.
Sideline Provisions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News