ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS: Final Whistle Feeling: TCU pres. by Sideline Provisions

J. Apodaca

Mickey Mouse Staff Member
Staff
Mar 7, 2022
Tough night for the Red Raiders on defense and not a great night overall, but especially down the stretch offensively. Quick thoughts…

-Pop and McMillian have been excellent for Tech over the last three weeks. Chance has shot it well and Pop has stepped up as the leader for this team.

-Joe Toussaint had a really frustrating first half. Four turnovers and a tough night early from a scoring perspective. That continued into the second half, just a frustrating night.

-I don’t know how much it can be stated as to how frustrating of a night it was for Jennings and Lamar Washington. With Warren Washington and Darrion in foul trouble, you really needed help from No. 7 & 8 on the bench, and frankly they were not of help.

-The small lineup with Walton at the five was an interesting look and I don’t necessarily hate it. I think Tech could get some decent spacing on the offensive end with that amount of shot making on the court.

-Being able to put pressure on the rim with WW in the second half was a really big plus and a massive help to get the Red Raiders back in it.

-Walton hit a couple of big time three balls late and it gave you a chance late.

-Just wild that Micah Peavy was able to shot the ball as well as he did in this one, not on the radar at all.

-Go ahead and throw in Tennyson in that category. Tough night when he’s able to put it on the floor and create his own shot from beyond the arc.

-Turnovers were bad, offensive boards allowed were bad. Frustrating night but it’s all in front of you still. Depth issues reared their ugly head tonight. Get back on track on Saturday at home.

lxx6rbwbnysmxwmz025d

Owned and operated by Red Raiders, Sideline Provisions offers one of a kind items you can’t find anywhere else in the world. They are the original creator of the Guns Up logo and are the only place to get Dirk West original pieces.Sideline Provisions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News