ADVERTISEMENT

SPITBALLIN' Final Buzzer Feeling: San Jose State pres. by Sideline Provisions

J. Apodaca

Mickey Mouse Staff Member
Staff
Mar 7, 2022
This was an awful performance from both teams, neither really deserved to win in this one. Tech wasn’t running any offense that set them up for success, but was able to string together some quality possessions, finally, to seal it.

-Tech shot horrifically, probably the worst I’ve seen in the three seasons I’ve covered this squad. Hopefully that can swing back to more of what it was against A&M in the exhibition.

-Warren Washington was really solid, before he got into foul trouble. He was decently strong on the glass and the block he had in the first half really stood out.

-Devan Cambridge did a solid job cleaning up on some of the misses that this team had. Should’ve had more points but he was a bright spot. After turning in a lackluster performance against Commerce, he really stepped up in this one.

-Darrion Williams was really good on the glass and shot decently well, had the big steal for the dunk in the second half. Hit the corner three that somewhat turned the tide in Tech’s favor. Really strong defensively too.

-Isaacs didn’t play great but he knocked down some key free throws near the end. Hit the dagger three with 23 ticks on the clock. Tech was 7-11 from the stripe, another trend in the right direction there.

-The rotation really shrunk, and you seemed to only play six guys in the second half with Chance McMillian being the main guy off the bench. Lamar Washington mixed in as well. Once again, no Kye’Ron Lindsay and no Kerwin Walton, pretty telling.

-There isn’t a ton to take away from this game, there was minimal juice in the building and from either team. I think that your shooting should positively regress at some point, this is frustrating though, without a doubt.

lxx6rbwbnysmxwmz025d

Owned and operated by Red Raiders, Sideline Provisions offers one of a kind items you can’t find anywhere else in the world. They are the original creator of the Guns Up logo and are the only place to get Dirk West original pieces.
Sideline Provisions

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News