ADVERTISEMENT

F#%k it, I'm supporting McGuire and this team.

JagTTU

Red Raider
Jun 29, 2014
Last night I was stewing, especially because I bought the hype and shelled out $800 for tickets to the Oregon game a few weeks ago. Naturally this loss sucks the air out my excitement to take my kids to their first Tech home game, but oh well I am taking my family and supporting the guys. McGuire is a good man, and has overall been such a positive in recruiting and coaching. I felt he was genuine in his press conference about what transpired and how he plans to approach this week. Yes we all bought into the hype a little too much and it stings to come out of the gates this way. But I am choosing to support them in a positive manner and hopefully we can turn this season around. Unfortunately not every team has the makeup or right mix to take advantage of their age, yet alone talent - but it's early and the jury is still out on this years team. At least we saw them fight to try to win the game once they realized things were not going their way.

Best we can do is show up and show out in support. I hope others will join and not abandon going to the game this weekend, we can make it a hostile atmosphere for the Ducks and God willing send them packing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News