ADVERTISEMENT

Christmas Miracle Needed: Houston In Home PICC line nurse

Undrafted22

🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2010
Dallas, Tx
RRS, a great Red Raider family needs our help getting their 2 year old daughter home for Christmas in Houston, Tx. Their daughter had a 1 in a million chromosome issue and the wife (red raider as well) and daughter have temporarily relocated to San Diego for her surgeries and to get her healthy.

Recently she had to have a PICC line installed and with it being close to the holidays they just want to bring her home for Christmas. We are all having trouble getting this lined up and at this point could care less if it were in or out of network coverage, we just want the family home together for Christmas. Does anyone on here have experience in the Houston area or have connections to help?

The dad lurks under my account from time to time. We are not asking for donations just simply help getting her home. https://www.gofundme.com/f/thats-so-stevie Here is the go fund me should you want more color around the situation.

Outside of prayers, any help lining up the nurses for care while she is temporarily back home would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to help in any way, just need to be told what to do.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News