ADVERTISEMENT

Cheating Spouse Stories

jegreenwood

Red Raider
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2017
Justin, TX
Was talking to a college buddy this weekend. Haven't spoke to him in a few years, or since he finalized his divorce, so we had a lot of catching up to do. Anyway, gave me an idea for a thread, as we seem to have a lot of folks here that could work for Farmer's Insurance, because they know a thing or two because they've seen a thing or two.

ITT post stories you've lived/heard of spouses cheating. I will share my buddy mentioned above's, story below.

Friend of mine married his college sweetheart shortly after graduation. He was our starting Left Tackle for 3 years. Big dude/frame. Anyway, they move off and start grad school and he starts working out to shed all his OL weight. Joins a gym, then turns into a crossfit guy. Fast forward a few months, and its duck season. He tells his wife that he is heading back to Arkansas to duck hunt with another college buddy of ours. He leaves to go on this hunting trip... but doesnt go on the hunting trip. He had started seeing a crossfit chick on the side, and I guess felt like he needed to go on a trip to Cancun with her whiile his wife was back at the house thinking he was freezing his ass off in a duck blind. Few days go by, and his wife is still thinking he is in Arkansas. Then she gets a call from credit card company saying there was a charge on the card in Mexico. She gets curious, so she calls the friend that is supposed to be hosting the duck hunt.. he had no idea what she was talking about/that her husband was supposed to be down there hunting. Anyway, she does some sleuthing and figures out most of what is going on. She had all my buddy's belongings packed up and on the porch when he got home. Didn't say a word to him all weekend.. he just showed up thinking he'd pulled off the biggest trick of his life.. and now he was homeless. He and the crossfit chick lived together for a while, then he moved back home to finish grad school. He is a lawyer now. Much more book smart than common sense smart, if you ask me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News