ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Predictions

tech2zin

Red Raider
Apr 15, 2013
China
Its the offseason. We're bored. Let's talk football.

Give me your Big 12 predictions.

1) TCU- Boykin has improved under Cumbie, and their defense is a force to be reckoned with. I hate them.
2) Baylor- Stidham plays in at least 3 games. I hate them.

3) KSU- Bill Snyder works his yearly magic. I wanted to put them around 7. They'll end up here. I respect them. But also hate them.
4) XSU- Rudolph is the real deal. They win 9 games. I hate them.
5) OU- Don't take a signing class this year because they're all racist. I laugh. And I hate them.

6) TexAss- Charlie sticks with Swoopes. The offense sucks again. Defense carries them. I LOATHE them.

7) Tech- Honestly, I see us being consistent with a QB and him improving throughout the year. Whether thats Mahomes or Webb remains to be seen. Young WR's continue to step up. Jakeem isn't forced into a #1 Receiver role and is a solid contributor. Defense gets some turnovers. Finish 7-6. (Win bowl for 7th) Expectations for 2016 are high. Kliff is still a bro.
8) WVU- Holgerson gets fired. All couches are evacuated from the state. I laugh. Irrelevant.
9) KU- Beatty makes this dead program show some signs of life. I don't hate them. Kinda like to see them get better.
10) ISU- Paula Rhodes still isn't fired. They still get a conference win somewhere. Irrelevant

This post was edited on 3/11 2:42 PM by tech2zin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News