ADVERTISEMENT

ALL HANDS COCKTAILS LAUNCH AT TCU GAME!

ALL HANDS

Matador
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2010
Fellow Red Raiders….we have a cocktail!

It took forever, but we are so proud to announce that All Hands Craft Cocktails, in partnership with the TTAA, has been named “The Official Craft Cocktail of the Texas Tech Alumni Association”! Even more exciting, All Hands award winning, bar strength (10% ABV) cocktails goes on sale in both the Frazier Alumni Pavilion, and Jones Stadium this Saturday as we square off on homecoming weekend with TCU.

To kick off our launch at Tech I need your help RRS! I have been a member here since 2009 (TTUMAR), and as social media and the changing landscape of college athletics refined how we all use this site, one aspect of RRS that has always been constant is our willingness to support each other in business and in our personal lives. I need to call on that RRS community this weekend as we, a fellow Tech Alumni owned company, attempt to go head to head with global alcohol conglomerates to get All Hands in your hands. We don't have their advertising budgets, we won't have their prime placement in the stadium, and we will probably be harder to find. But I'm confident that won't matter for two reasons: Red Raiders take care of their own, and these cocktails are so damn strong and so damn tasty, our RRS community will make the effort.

To say thank you and reward your loyalty, I have a contest only for RRS members. The prize pack includes a new YETI TUNDRA 35 full of ALL Hands, Red and Black All Hands hat, stickers, and glassware. Here is what you need to enter:

1) Follow us on Instagram/Facebook
2) On Saturday buy an All Hands cocktail, snap a picture of the can with the crowd /stadium/guns up in the background, post to Instagram, and tag us @drinkallhands.

Don't do Instagram? Email the pic and your name and RRS handle to contests@allhandscocktails.com. Want more than one entry? Send a pic of a different flavor! 6 entries maximum per person.

Winner announced on 10/11.

My family and I are so proud to share these cocktails with y'all, we hope you love them, and let's go beat the shit out of TCU and get to 5-1.

Wreck'em

Josh

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News