ADVERTISEMENT

A running diary re-watch….

dedfischer

Techsan
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2002
- Adedire and Spencer are gonna be dudes next year
- Man, I’m gonna miss watching Hutchings and Bradford play. Warriors.
- First scoring is the best called drive in Kittley’s career. The play action rollout to Cupp was perfection, the 3rd and 6 run call to Tahj was a money call and the option run to finish off the drive got everyone. I love this version of a Kittley offense. If anything, this drive shows he can do it.
- Love the use of Sparkman in the run game and he’s a more than capable blocker. Hope our future involves pulling the ball and throwing it to him. It’s going to be there later for big yards.
- I love the 4th down attempt in the red zone by McGuire here. This one makes a lot of sense to me.
- That was a rough drive for CJ Baskerville on the 1st TCU TD.
- Kittley is off to a great start on 3rd drive.
- Good things just seem to go our way when Xavier White is on the field.
- Another 4th & 2 attempt here that I like from TCU 36. Tahj converts.
- Might as well go for the 4th & 4 here and get the flag. Bailed out but I could live with failure here.
- You can’t come out of this largely successful drive w/o points. Too much of a bummer for the home crowd. I love the fg decision here by McGuire. Smart.
- These possum memes I’m getting are a trip. Game was worth it just for that.
- Great play by Rabbit but that was a dirty play by Roberts. Fair call.
- Horn making his 1st appearance at CB.
- Lux with a nice pbu.
- Great play by Ledet, missed FG.
- Kittley with a good call, Tahj bails us out of bad Valdez penalty.
- I hate this 4th down attempt from our own 34 with 8 minutes in the 2nd quarter and a 3 point lead. Don’t get it but TCU bails us out with a penalty.
- Aother good drive for Kittley. Eakin probably a better player than Bradley or Founji right now.
- Great route design by Kittley, good read and throw by Morton, great protection by OL and great finish by Price. I can live with everything I’ve seen on offense so far.
- That lucky 4th down conversion is in the back of my mind. We have failed twice and somehow have 10 pts from it. Guess TCU knows whose team Jesus is really on.
- Cole with a good drive, DeRuyter 3rd & 4 blitz call works.
- Price with a baller punt return.
- Great read by Morton, Eakin catches the tipped ball and we’re in FG bidness before half. Tahj has cracked a hundy. Morton 16-20 for 130 and a TD.
- Bad sack by Morton. Garcia bails him out with a monster kick.
- One of
Kittley’s best halves as a Big 12 playcaller. DeRuyter is on point. Yet, 10 of our points could easily be on TCU’s board. I don’t know how I feel.
- Kittley starting off good here.
- Seeing signs of TCU d overplaying Brooks here at midfield. Jackson jumps. Morton almost gets picked on 3rd & long.
- Cole has done his part to this point.
- Pressure gets there, Rabbit with the almost pick.
- Hmm…well executed fly/in combo by TCU that gets Rayshad Williams’ feet tied up. 1st down.
- I am excited for the Adedire era. Should have got a sack but drew the holding call.
- Blitz does the job, Hoover makes a great throw and Dunlap gets beat on a 3rd & 14.
- Owens with a great speed play to sniff out the jet sweep. 3rd & 14 again.
- Oh sweet Jacob Rodriguez. We’ll chalk that up zone fail up to missed time.
- Rodriguez with a short angle, Baskerville gives up his 2nd TD of the night.
- Brooks is the obvious focus here. False start. 3rd and 15, Eakin/Morton good play but 4th & short.
- Bad challenge cost a timeout, Tahj short on the direct snap. Not sure why we’re panicking.
- Ouchy for Williams. He’s in a position battle with Lux that I’m not sure he has the athleticism to win.
- We’re 1 for 4 on 4th down conversions and somehow only down by 1. Must be the Jesus thing.
- I’m sold on Eakin.
- We’re full Air Raid on this drive like we’re down by 20 and aiming for 3rd & 20.
- Yep, we get there.
- Great punt.
- Rabbit turns the game around, Ramirez is shockingly good in coverage.
- Back to Brooks. Two plays and he’s in.
- Rodriguez is gonna be a clutch run stuffer. Almost bails out some Baskerville coverage.
- Adedire with back to back beast play to force the punt.
- Price and Eakin with great blocks to spring White on explosive hitch screen.
- This Eakin, White and Price has obvious chemistry with Morton.
- Great play action call by Kittley on 2nd & 1 for the TD to McCray.
- OK with a score here but it better take 5 minutes.
- A Spencer flash. What a talent.
- Baskerville late, 1st down. He’s still better than Pearson.
- Dang, Baskerville late again. TCU converts the 4th down.
- TCU TD but it did take 5 minutes.
- Brooks and White want to win this.
- Ran 4 plays and killed 2 1/2 minutes.
- Punt to pin them.
- DeRuyter denying sideline. Rodriguez playing clutch in coverage.
- Dang, Lux gets lost.
- Rabbit seals it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News