ADVERTISEMENT

A few Red Raiders running at the SPC Subway XC meet

RRTracklover

Red Raider
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2004
I just saw the entry list for the XC meet in Levelland this weekend and Tech will be sending a full team on the men's side and 2 women to run. On the men's side, Tech will run:

- Nathan Milles - Jr - he has been sick and probably must get back up to full-speed
- Jeremy Kight - Jr
- Chase Wade - listed as a soph, but I think this is his last year at Tech, after 2 years at SPC
- True freshmen Valentino Julien, Samuel Bushong and Andrew Goldstein

That means Tech will take 7 runners the following weekend to the Chile Pepper - Seniors Cory Higgins and Zach Quinones; Juniors David Boston, Logan Culotta, Silas Kemboi and Gilbert Limo; and sophomore Zach Dawson. Also, I guess there is a chance taht we see the Frenchman, Thomas Cattin-Masson, which would make 8.

On the women's side, the 2 women who are running in Levelland are:

- Michelle Edman - Sr
- Amanda McKeehan - So
- I guess that halfmiler Shannon Jackson may not run at any other XC meets. She won't be running in the top 9 and she might start turning her attention to the track, where she has the potential of having a breakout year.

That leaves 9 Tech women going to the Chile Pepper in a little over a week: Senior Gladys Kipsang; Juniors Lillian Badaru, Michelle Guzman, Caroline Karunde, Winrose Karunde, Katherine Priebe, Kaci Westervelt, and Meagan Willingham; plus sophomore Purity Biwott.
This post was edited on 10/8 4:41 PM by RRTracklover

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News