ADVERTISEMENT

A culture of accountability

Used2BScooterTX

Red Raider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2021
“I’m embarrassed, I think our players are, I hope they are, they should be,” Dykes said after the blowout.

“We have four games left and we have to figure out what we want to do with those games,” Coker said. “We can beat every single team on our schedule left, we know we can. The problem is do we have the confidence and do we have the attention to detail to have that success?

“I think we really need to question ourselves, players, coaches, everybody in our walls has to really question themselves about what we want to do with these next four weeks.”

These are the postgame comments of Sonny Dykes and Andrew Coker after TCU got their doors blown by KSU.

TCU’s having the same shit season we’re having. Why is their messaging lightyears ahead of ours?

I see their frustration, but also see honesty and accountability. I see men who are more concerned about fixing the problem than hurting someone’s feelings.

Does Texas Tech have an accountability culture? Compared to this, it doesn’t seem like we do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News