ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING: 2025 Louisiana OL Lionel Prudhomme Jr talks TTU visit

B. Golan

Noted Texas Tech Recruiting Journalist
Staff
Aug 21, 2016
DFW
Was able to catch up with the standout lineman from The Boot for a Q&A about his visit to TTU last week. Prudhomme holds 17 total offers and is considering Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Missouri, Florida, Houston and others along with Texas Tech.

1712755813606.png
Lionel Prudhomme Jr

His visit to TTU: "When I got on campus all the staff and coaches welcomed me and my family in, all the coaches were greeting us and showing lots of love.

My favorite part of the visit was practice. It was a lot of competition and the energy was great. One thing that stood out was they weren't just taking care of me they were also showing my family love and making sure they were taken care of as well."

Connecting with the coaches: "The coaches I mainly talked to was Coach McGuire both of them the head coach and OL coach, Coach Blanchard, some of the recruiting assistant guys. I would say my relationship with the coaches is good, we talk like every other day."

Overall thoughts on Tech: "My overall thoughts are it's a great program and Coach McGuire and his staff is headed in the right way."

What he brings to the field: "I would describe my game as dominant, aggressive, but also having a very high on the field IQ."

Other programs in the mix: "Some other schools I hear from the most are Ole Miss, Miss State, Tulane, Mizzou, Florida and Houston. I have some more visits I will be going on this spring."

Commitment timeline: "Still finalizing everything."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News