ADVERTISEMENT

🙌GameDay Atmosphere - BIG THANK YOU!!!🙌

EverymanRaider

Rookie Red Raider
Sep 3, 2017
Lubbock
emw.digital
BIG BIG SHOUTOUT to @Robert G and his crew! I can't speak highly enough of our game day atmosphere for the past two home games! I have never been more impressed by how they have organized and executed on making game day the best it has ever been. I reached out to GIO personally Saturday and let him know what a great job they did and have been doing. I know we had concerns about the fencing and dividing of the student area this past week. After attending that area, I can say that GIO and his team did a great job with that area and everything worked out perfectly. I do know that heavily involved people like @PrevostRaider and many more have been fighting for TTU and a game day atmosphere that is worthy of our student body and our school. I love seeing the passion from everyone! At the end of the day we are all fighting for the same cause... and after this weekend, I can truly say we are ALL winning! Texas Tech Football is better off because of what GIO and everyone contributing to making our game days special are doing! I am a proud Red Raider and couldn't be more thankful for the direction we are headed!

WreckEM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News