ADVERTISEMENT

Sales Job Opening

I'm looking to hire a new salesperson or two to work for me at Smith Auto Family Ford in Levelland, TX. We offer competitive pay and benefits, unlike most car dealerships, we close at 6 during the week and you will have every other Saturday off. Prior Sales Experience is preferred, but not required. If anyone knows of someone looking for a job or a potential wanting to make a change, please let me know. We would also be excited to hire any kids that have just graduated or will soon be graduating from Texas Tech or South Plains College. Please PM me or email me at jreed@smithautofamily.com if you have any questions or interest!

Guns Up!

Jason Reed

Mark Adams won .667% of his games against Final Four coaches this year

Overall record: 12-6 (.667)

Scott Drew: 2-0 (1.000)
Bob Huggins: 2-0 (1.000)
Chris Beard: 2-0 (1.000)
Rick Barnes: 1-0 (1.000)
Ben Howland: 1-0 (1.000)
Porter Moser: 2-1 (.667)
Bruce Weber: 1-1 (.500)
Bill Self: 1-2 (.333)
Mark Few: 0-1 (.000)
Mike Krzyzewski: 0–1 (.000)

Just an absolutely incredible run this year. Duke needed to play the game of the year with 5 first round draft picks to eek one out against our roster that wasn’t completed until late July. I love this team. It’s my favorite Tech team ever. Sleep well Red Raider Nation.

Baseball Walk Up Music - Need Help

Putting a playlist together for my kiddo to listen to going "To/From" Baseball Practice...

Tried using Shazaam, but can't get a clean Audio for it to identify the different songs...

Do you all know the walk up songs for our guys?

LF Easton Murrell
C Cole Stillwell - Ballad of a Southern Man by Whiskey Myers
2B Jace Jung - Slow by Matoma
DH Ty Coleman - The way I live by Baby Boy Da Prince
SS Kurt Wilson - Blood on the Leaves by Kanye West
RF Owen Washburn
1B Hudson White - God's Country by Blake Shelton
3B Parker Kelly
CF Sam Hunt - Good Lord Lorrie by Turnpike Troubadours
Dylan Carter - Any Man of Mine, by Shania Twain

Thanks in Advance.
Reactions: MidTexRaider

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on Will Smith (reboot)

Some argumentative posters got this moved to the EEF desert. Unfortunate, as Kareem has some thoughtful, and helpful, things to say about this issue that we all might learn from ...

On Tuesday, I commented in the Will Smith thread that black leaders will crush Smith for feeding a negative stereotype (angry, violent black man).

Someone reported my comment as racist. My comment got deleted by a Mod, and I got banned from the thread.

Right in line with my comment, black leader Abdul-Jabbar made this written statement yesterday:

"When Will Smith stormed onto the Oscar stage to strike Chris Rock for making a joke about his wife's short hair, he did a lot more damage than just to Rock's face. With a single petulant blow, he advocated violence, diminished women, insulted the entertainment industry, and perpetuated stereotypes about the Black community ...

The Black community also takes a direct hit from Smith. One of the main talking points from those supporting the systemic racism in America is characterizing Blacks as more prone to violence and less able to control their emotions. Smith just gave comfort to the enemy by providing them with the perfect optics they were dreaming of."

Here's his full statement: https://kareem.substack.com/p/will-smith-did-a-bad-bad-thing?s=r

Thanks, Kareem.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT