ADVERTISEMENT

Woke Up Feeling Great About This Program

txranger64

Picador
Gold Member
May 30, 2014
Yesterday was the most frustrating loss I can remember as a 30-something Tech fan. Others might have had different games, but yesterday was it for me. You had a game that you wanted/needed and you went against everything you have been trying to build for the last two years with the field goal and not having Tahj be the one moving the ball to the center of the field. And you spit the bit.

Now that I've said that, if you don't feel good about this program then I don't know what to tell you. Come back when we are only getting 4 and 5 star players and everyone we play isn't because in college football that is the only way that you are not going to lose games.

If you can't watch the 2nd and 3rd quarters of that game + the offense in the fourth and not see what is being built then you don't want to. It's that simple. You were on the road, in conference with a true freshman QB, true freshman rb, and a redshirt freshman center and they could not stop you. You had a defense that nearly is so much younger than most of you are giving any credit for and they are forcing turnovers that this site and twitter have been complaining about for years.

Judging the quality of the coaches and players based off a win or loss is like when I used to argue with people that just because he won games doesn't mean Tim Tebow is a good NFL quarterback.

If we don't give up the terrible touchdown and win this game by 6, there is absolutely no one anyone would be calling for Zach's job. Period.

The offense was great yesterday, great. Especially in the second half with a true freshman QB. The default cannot be we lose a game we shouldn't so we should start over as a program.

I'll say again, if you don't think this program is heading in the right direction for the first time since Leach, you don't want to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.