ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: WE BACK: Open Door Financial Advisors

finsraider07

Techsan
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2010
Well they couldn’t keep me away forever. Open Door Financial Advisors is back as a sponsor for RedRaiderSports!

Blessed to have several clients on RRS, some of which have been with me since I started the firm 3 years ago. Your continued confidence is both humbling and deeply appreciated.

I started Open Door with one simple idea….to provide fee-only, professional financial advice to everyone regardless of income or assets. Since then we’ve worked with clients that have a lot and a little, young and old, employees and owners, families with debt and others looking towards retirement. We’ve done all of this without selling anything other than our knowledge and guidance.

Lubbock is my adopted home, and it’s more than a college town to me. The name of the firm was inspired by my college mom, a lifelong Lubbock resident who left her door open as an invitation to friends and visitors. Laura passed from cancer 6 years ago, but her spirit endures in her family, friends and in Lubbock itself.

If you need help with anything money related, you’re welcome to reach out. If I can’t help, I’ll point you in the right direction. If I can, you won’t find anyone that will work harder to make your goals a reality.

Some exciting stuff coming that RRS and I are working on in the background. Hope to have another announcement here soon.

Strive Upward,

Derek Finley, CFP®
806-318-8215
Derek@opendoorfa.com
www.opendoorfa.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.