ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas hotels

martaylo

Techsan
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
I'm considering a trip to Vegas for the concours car show at the Wynn. Typically we stay at the Wynn but not only are prices pretty high, it felt not quite as nice or welcoming the last time we went so I'm considering Resorts World or Fountainbleu (maybe Circa, but I''d much rather be on the strip) . all 3 are newer, less expensive and just as nice from what I can tell. Location isn't a huge factor for me because while we do usually walk the strip a time or 2, we uber to dinners and shows most of the time. But again, I'd prefer to be on the strip because that's where the car show is, dinners will be and the vast majority of everything else we will be doing too. If it's all a wash we'll probably stick with the WYnn and check the others out for future reference, but if anyone has rave reviews about one of these other 3 hotels I'd love to hear it.

Also, any recs on good restaurants/bars that have opened in the last 2-3 years would be helpful. We've done Mayfair, Delilah, most of the steakhouses, Robuchon, Le Cirque, but if there's something new and good, especially in one of the resorts above, I'd be interested to hear about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.