ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Tracker - TTU Only

RaiderSeymore

🌵
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2012
Houston, Texas
www.servicecompression.com
Honestly didn't want to dig through the entire portal thread so I wanted to summarize the movement so far here for Texas Tech.

OUTGOING

Travis Sanders - FR ---> Baylor
Landon Stripling - FR ---> Florida
Gage Harrelson - SO ---> Florida State
Taber Fast - SO ---> TBD
Jack Washburn - JR ---> TBD
Gavin Kash - JR ---> TBD
Owen Washburn - JR ---> TBD
Garret Boehm - FR ---> TBD

INCOMING

Solen Munson - FR - Catcher Good pickup for catching depth from ASU (Shows him on the 2024 roster?)
Zach Crotchfelt - SO - LHP 55K's in 49 Innings at Auburn
Peyton Schulze - JR - 1B/DH Played in 151 games as a 3 year starter at Cal. 117 career RBI and likely you're everyday 1B to replace Kash
Lukas Pirko - FR - RHP Immediately a factor in the weekend rotation. 5-3 with a 3.84 ERA at Cal Baptist as a true freshman
Logan Hughes - FR - OF Plug in replacement for Washburn/Harrelson. OPS of .913 at Stetson
Jack Cebert - JR - RHP Strike thrower, innings eater. I like this as a Sunday guy with the upside of Saturday's if he can keep the ball down. 57 walks in 190IP is a breath of fresh air.

I really like the additions so far. I don't see a one year rental outside of Schulze coming in to play 1B with Kash leaving. Hughes is a corner OF with power and years to play, but with several years to play. Pirko/Crotchfelt/Cebert are certainly good adds but have some high BAA. Hopefully a little development across the board will give you a little breathing room as the young guns continue to marinate.

Schulze and Hughes are immediate starters and give you a great core. Wishlist for me is another LHP, either starter or reliever that has some experience and one more big bat OF type.

JUCO ADDITIONS

Antonelli Savattere - SO - IF/OF - Most likely your leadoff hitter immediately. 8K's the entire season. Holt/Hester clone.
JT Drake - SO - RHP - 15 Saves in 25 Apps at Pima CC as a freshman. 10-4 in 98 IP as a SO. Big add.
Jonny Lowe - SO - RHP - 36K's in 31 Innings at Cisco. Another young arm to work with.

C - Maxcey/Munson/Rivers*
1B - Schulze/Rivers
2B/SS - Burns/Pompey/Burns/Lopez
3B - McGee
OF - Bravo/Hughes/Burns
Util - Savattere

SP - Petty/Hutyra/Pirko/Cebert/Cebert/Heuer/Drake/TBD
RP - Parrish/Coe/Rogers/Kaase/Rhodes/Trombello/Lowe

I think you will see quite a bit of churn in the bullpen, but the youth of the staff as a whole is going to be interesting to watch.

I'm sure I'm missing someone. So feel free to add and I will update the OP.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News